Speakspeak is an English language resource. You’ll find this site useful if you are:
- learning English – we have grammar explanations and interactive practice exercises; you can also practise using the language by commenting on our content and starting a discussion
- an English teacher – discuss topics with other teachers; exchange ideas and lesson plans; use our Resources section for grammar references and explanations of language usage
- a native English speaker or language enthusiast – perhaps you already speak English and just want to look up a grammar rule or get tips and inspiration for, say, writing your CV or a business letter.
We want to:
- connect you to the resources you need to teach English, learn English or learn about English
- enable you to share your views on different aspects of English with other people
- help learners improve their English skills by communicating on our discussion boards and comments pages.
Here’s how you can contact us:
- Our contact page: let us know what you think of the site, or tell us what else you’d like to see on these pages. We’d love to hear from you!
- Receive information about new pages and take part in discussions: follow Speakspeak on Google+
- Practise your English: join our ‘Learn English’ community on Google Plus.
Speakspeak is run by Stuart Cook, a respected English teacher in Prague with twenty years’ teaching experience, and Paul Ford, a marketing project director and English language enthusiast from London.